For our senior residents who are healthy and active.
Independent Living at Eagan Pointe Senior Living in Eagan offers many wonderful advantages for active senior residents. This arrangement is designed for independent seniors who desire the conveniences, social activities and security of community living.
The independent senior lifestyle at Eagan Pointe is full of recreational, educational and social opportunities. It allows seniors more time to themselves and less time performing home maintenance and yard work. This arrangement is a great place to entertain old friends and meet new ones.
Independent Living at Eagan Pointe includes continental breakfast. Many of our seniors also choose to add on a la carte services such as weekly med setups and laundry services. Schedule a tour to see for yourself!
- All utilities (individually controlled heat and air-conditioning, electric, water, sewer and trash pick-up)
- 7 days-a-week continental breakfast
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Daily OK checks
- Health and wellness program
- Programs and events for socialization
- Apartment and building maintenance
- Month to month lease agreement
- Controlled entrance
- Smoke-free environment
- Daily afternoon coffee and cookies
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Pets welcome — (some restrictions apply)
- Refrigerator, stove/self-cleaning oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Scheduled transportation to shopping and outings
- Apartment building fire/smoke detector and sprinkler system
- Snow removal and lawn service
- Heated underground parking
- Guest suite
- Limited home care services
- Beauty/barber shop
- Housekeeping/laundry services
- Meals available
This letter is to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to all of your staff at Eagan Pointe for all that you have done for my mom, Lois. Every one of you is so kind and caring and that I have noticed since the day that mom moved in to her apartment 3 years ago.
I truly appreciate all that you did to help her during the time of the water damage in her apartment. I am very grateful for how quickly you reacted to the circumstances the early morning of June 11th. It worked out perfectly that she only had to be moved a couple doors down the hall. You made me feel very comfortable that everything would be fixed and repaired in a timely manner. I don't know how I could have moved everything on my own without the help from you, your staff and moving equipment. Her apartment looks fabulous and you can't even tell that there was any damage; I am very impressed with all of the construction and detail work. Please pass my appreciation on to all of the staff at Eagan Pointe and other parties involved.
Also, any time that I have questions or have a request, all of the staff is very helpful and accommodating. I know my mom also appreciates everything that you have done for her, but may not be able to express it easily. And we all know that Lois LOVES her view from her apartment! Thanks again!!